Our strategy is:
1) Reconstruction of Family life through:
- Family welfare: home based care for HIV/AIDs, TB & other chronic disease sufferers; care and referrals for orphaned & vulnerable children (OVCs);
- Youth empowerment through Sport, especially soccer and netball;
- Family economic development through promoting savings & credit groups, small enterprise development and food gardens.
2) Empowering Family life through: Teaching
- Healthy Living Skills,
- Parenting Skills
- Financial literacy
- Small business skills (SMMEs)
- Savings and credit group skills
- Home food security
3) Empowering Foster Parents to provide families for OVCs through:
- Developing “safe houses” in the community for OVCs prior to placement with trained foster carers;
- Assessing, selecting & training potential foster carers; and
- Mentoring new and existing Foster Carers and OVCs in their care.
..one of Hope Trust’s official sponsors.